People from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People's Republic of China. Please check with your local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General for your visa application details at your earliest convenience. For some visa applications, the process could take some time to complete, depending on your country of origin and certain visa restrictions so the application should be made preferably at least one month before departure for China.
In general, a Tourist Visa (L Visa) will suffice for you to attend the Conference. You do not need to show the letter of invitation from the Conference Organizers provided you apply for Tourist Visa. However, if it is required that a Business Visa (F Visa) is a must, you probably need an Invitation Letter.
We can issue you the Invitation Letter with signature and official stamp for visa application purpose. If you need, please click here to login your account to register the conference and pay for the registration fee firstly, and then click "Invitation" on the left menu in your account (only showed after paid) to download your invitation letter. Individuals requiring original documents are requested to specify their needs and allow for longer delivery time.
If you do have any difficulties in obtaining your visa, and need a formal Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the necessary information as below:
1. Scan CLEAR copy of passport photo page.
2. The RubberCon 2023 registration confirmation letter.
3. Scan copy of Work ID or Student ID card.
Tips: Local organizers could NOT provide conference invitation letter to accompanying personnel according to related regulations. We suggest that accompanying personnel apply for tourism type visa, which will be much easier and require less paperwork.
1. Please submit your files just one time. Multiple submissions may result in invalidation.
2. You should guarantee that all information provided is true and correct.
3. Due to the large expected number of inquiries, we can only reply to invitation letter queries AFTER you have paid your conference
4. In the letter for visa, we can only guarantee your stay in Haikou during congress period.
5.General visa information should be obtained from your local Embassy or Consulate of China. You could also check the information from http://www.visaforchina.org/